Thursday 23 December 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

Some how he reminds me of one of the two Ronnies (for all you Brits)....

Well we made it to Christmas eve... Dished out some little presents for the girls in the lab and I'll pop out later for some Christmas cake... I may even pretend to do some work.
If I hadn't cancelled my Christmas and New Year travel plans, I probably would have been stuck in an airport somewhere or disappointed at suddenly being unable to travel. As it is, I'm actually kind of relieved, very relieved in fact as it sounds like trying to travel in the UK is putting people through some form of hell.
Instead, I'm here spending time with my very good friends. Tonight I'm off to spend Christmas eve and morning in the company of Oyome san with KFC, mulled wine, christmas movies and good company to welcome in Christmas day. Tomorrow I've got 2 christmas dinners so I'll be pretty much pigging out all day, and hopefully they'll be a trip to Karaoke to sing some christmas songs. Not a bad way of spending my last christmas in Japan.

So, have a Merry Christmas everyone- I hope those travelling reach their destination, and those who have arrived or aren't travelling are tucked up cozy in the house enjoying your Christmas holidays.



No comments: