Thursday 4 February 2010

I shall go to the ball...

Yesterday in a fit of post slump spontaneity my friend and I booked an overnight ANA package to stay in a swanky hotel in Tokyo at the end of February so that we can attend the St. Andrews society Burns night supper.
Apparently the Ambassador will be there and with the ticket prices being pretty hefty my friend and I indulged in flights of fancy of rich, single investment bankers with their lovely Scottish burr leading us onto the dance floor for a gay Gordon's or a dashing white sergeant. I hoping that we won't be the youngest ones there and that our frocks are going to sufficient for hob-nobbing with the bigwigs.
Anyway at the end of the month I shall go to the ball- well burns night supper. The things I do to get a wee taste of haggis

No comments: