Monday 25 October 2010

A Chilling update

That would be the former olympic ski jump (Okurayama) in Sapporo which I can see from my lab.
As forecasted, its snowing- Well about 100m higher from where I am. Down here we have sleet, with gales. It makes me feel like I'm back in Scotland. Yesterday I taught my lab mates a new word- driech, which pretty much summed up the weather yesterday, and how I felt.
I spent Sunday on my couch with waves of pain in my abdomen and a feeling that I was about to re-inact the chest bursting scene from Alien. I'm still not 100% today, though at least the pain has gone...mostly.

update....update..... its 10.30pm
Its all white outside and still snowing heavily!!

1 comment:

umebossy said...

Oh no, did you eat something iffy or was it a bug? Hope you feel better soon.