Monday 28 September 2009

The start of the obsession....

I've put my pictures up on my flickr site for Budapest so you can go there
http://www.flickr.com/photos/42633451@N04/
I just can't be bothered to write up anymore from that, so if your interested look there.

Anyway, I can see that Sunday out and about with the camera might become a habbit (or perhaps a hobby).
for your delectation I bring you Looking towards downtown Sapporo from my apartment. I really love how I can see the hills from my apartment, on a clear day I can see the distant mountains (above), I don't know what they are ...maybe the Hidaka range or even the bottom of the daisetsu range? I'd love to know.

the streets of Susukino in Sapporo.... Its about to get more colourful
I took a walk down the main street in Susukino on Sunday. Susukino is the largest nightlife "entertainment" area outside of Tokyo apparently. The last image is what most people photograph, I did with my other digital point and shoot, but my new baby does make it much sharper and brighter. I'm looking forward to autumn coming properly so I can see how the leaf colours come out with it.

No comments: